Brien Electrical Ltd is an Electrical Service Organisation. The responsibility for managing and maintaining the policy lies with the Managing Director of Brien Electrical Ltd and the general implementation has been delegated to Departmental Managers.
Brien Electrical Ltd is an environmentally conscious and responsible company.
To carry out this commitment, it is Brien Electrical Ltd policy to strive to ensure that all aspects of the organisation have the least harmful effect on the environment by adopting and implementing environmentally sensitive practices in all of its operations.
- Will identify, implement and promote best practice environmental management systems and operations
- Is committed to operating in an ecologically sustainable manner by reducing waste and the use of energy and resources
- Will provide an environmentally sound workplace, and implement environmentally sound work practices
- Will work closely with its employees, volunteers, clients and the community to develop and implement agreed environmental initiatives
- Will encourage suppliers, contractors and service providers to act in accordance with our environmental standards
- Will be fully aware of all environmental legislation and ensure that regulatory requirements are met and, where feasible, improved upon
- Will communicate its environmental management and performance.
In addition, areas of particular attention within the organisation will be the selection of non-polluting technology, waste minimisation, reuse/recycling and the reduction of energy consumption.
Brien Electrical Ltd also makes a positive environmental contribution in the local community by encouraging open communication, general environmental awareness and the promotion of community projects.